This Guest Agreement (“Agreement”) is between Physiq South, LLC or Physiq Albany, LLC (hereafter “PHYSIQ”) and the guest identified above (“Guest” or “I” or “my” or “me”) for Guest’s use of the PHYSIQ South Salem facility or Physiq Albany facility (the “Facility) and participation in our off location programs (the “program”). The parties agree to be bound by all claims, terms, and conditions of this Agreement. This Agreement is a legally binding obligation between the parties.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
1.1. Physiq is not licensed, unless required by law, or equipped to provide one-on-one care for children of any age.
1.2 Assumption of Risk. I acknowledge that by signing this Agreement, I assume all risks of injury or death to my child(ren) (hereafter referred to as “Child”) while Child is in the program
1.3 Release of Liability. I understand and agree that placing Child in the off location program involves the risk of injury to Child, whether caused by guest, child, other children, or others. I understand that these risks can range from minor to major injuries, including death. In consideration of my participation in the activities off location, I understand and voluntarily accept this risk and release, acquit, and forever discharge PHYSIQ, its guests, employees, agents, and independent contractors from any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, loss of services, actions or causes of action, or demands of any kind or nature for any injury, including, without limitation, personal, bodily, or mental injury, economic loss, death, or any damage to my child, me, my spouse, domestic partner, guest, unborn child/ren, or relatives, resulting from my use of the Facility, the activities, or the negligent, reckless, or intentional conduct of PHYSIQ.
1.4 Medical Emergencies. In the event of a medical emergency, or believed medical emergency, involving Child, I hereby authorize PHYSIQ to call for and obtain emergency medical services on Child’s behalf, and at my sole cost and expense. I agree to protect, indemnify, and reimburse PHYSIQ for all such emergency medical expenses. I authorize PHYSIQ and its employees, agents, and independent contractors to provide emergency first aid in the event of a medical emergency, uncontrolled bleeding, broken bones, or unconsciousness.
- REPRESENTATION OF CHILD. I understand that there are inherent risks associated with attending a gym and undertaking any exercise or fitness routine. I represent that Child is in good physical health and physically able to participate in and/or undertake an exercise or fitness routine and I have consulted with my own physician about the advisability of undertaking such a routine
- EQUIPMENT DAMAGE. I am liable to PHYSIQ for any equipment damage caused by Child and I will immediately reimburse PHYSIQ for any damage I cause to the equipment, and/or to the Facility.
- COMPLETE AGREEMENT. I acknowledge that this Agreement and the Rules and Regulations I received with this Agreement and posted at the Facility contain the entire agreement between me and PHYSIQ and no oral promises or other statements or terms are part of this Agreement.
- TEXT & EMAIL: Please send me marketing and service related text messages and emails from Physiq Fitness. I understand that I can opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the first and each message.
We are committed to providing our teams and members with a clean and safe environment. In doing so, we need your help. Below are a few guidelines that we ask you to accept and follow when you visit the club. Please review each one and if sign the bottom of this form. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping our Physiq community as healthy as possible. For good and valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:
- HEALTH & SAFETY
I confirm I do not have any symptoms related to and have not been knowingly exposed to COVID-19. If the above status changes, I agree not to visit the club or participate in any off location programs.
- FACE COVERING
We adhere to the guidelines and mandates put forth by the state of Oregon in reference to face coverings, which means we require face coverings while inside our facility unless a qualifying exemption applies.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING
I agree to keep 6 feet between myself and other members while in the club or participating in any program off location.
I agree to disinfect all equipment after use, and will not enter closed-off areas. I agree to keep my hands washed/sanitized while at the club.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I accept responsibility for my use of any and all apparatus, appliance, facility, privilege, or service whatsoever, owned and operated at Physiq Fitness at my own risk, and shall hold this club, its shareholders, directors, employers representatives and agents harmless from any and all loss, claim, injury, damage, or liability sustained or incurred by me resulting therefrom.
By checking this box I acknowledge I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS AND VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO ITS TERMS AND I ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS.